If you’re sitting at home thinking “Man, 2020 has been a bit of a bummer” or “I’m such a legend, I deserve the best job in the world”. Well, get ready to have your year made. Beach Burrito Glenelg is on the hunt for its next head honcho!
Our venues are where the essence of Beach Burrito Co really comes to life. The strong leader of our crew is one that shares our appreciation for board sports, the arts, good times, and damn fine Mexican. You are engaged with your local community and have a strong focus on forming relationships both with your team and your loyal customer base. Your customer service is next level good, and the experience of each customer is at the forefront of everything you do.
You will be responsible for the 2-story beach house’s success through superior customer service, team engagement, events, local collaborations and meeting operational targets.
- Leadership experience (1 year similar role)
- Customer service experience (retail or hospitality 2 years)
- Knowledge and/or appreciation for board sports, music & the arts, the greater Glenelg area
- Knowledge or exposure to the Beach Burrito Co brand and values
Who We Are:
“It’s more than a Mexican restaurant, it’s a lifestyle”
Beach Burrito Co is a family owned Mexican restaurant group, with strong surf, skate, arts and cultural values at its core. We offer an extensive and quality food and beverage menu at an affordable price. We are not confined to the usual restaurant norms; we are constantly pushing the boundaries to give the experience customers deserve. Whether it is clearing the tables to have a local band play upstairs, hosting local art exhibitions or even throwing a music and food festival on the street next to our venue. Proudly ‘feeding culture’ in Glenelg since 2015.
The boring bits.
- $60,000 – $75,000 per annum + bonus + superannuation
- Full time position, Glenelg SA
- Must have a current drivers license and own vehicle
- Must have full work right in Australia
- This is not a employee sponsorship opportunity
Beach Burrito is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will get consideration for the job without any discrimination on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
Inquire below if this sounds like the job for you. We look forward to hearing from you amigo!