If you’re sitting at home thinking“I’m such a legend, I deserve the best job in the world”. Well, get ready to have your year made. Beach Burrito Co. Dee Why is on the hunt for its next head honcho!
Dee Why is the local joint where every day feels like the weekend. Folks come by for a casual weekday lunch, dinner with friends or family or special celebrations with their crew.
It is a busy, fast-paced venue that requires a Manager with solid leadership experience.Our manager roles do not come up often in this venue, as we have a tight-knit team of loyalists who have kept Dee Why strong and proud since inception.
You will be joining a solid team who know their venue inside out, however there is always room for expansion and further creation of success.The chosen leader will need to convince us of what they can bring to this casa of tacos and tequila.
This is the perfect gig for the local guy or girl looking to live breathe and work in their hood, who is a part of the Northern beaches and loves where they live.You will need to have an understanding of the business side of hospitality, along with the drive to work hard and gel with a team of rockstars.
What we offer
- Team culture rarely found elsewhere
- Attractive salary options
- Access to partner brands like Volcom, Vans & Dickies
- Opportunities for development and career progression for the right candidate
- National opportunities
What you bring
- 1 year experience minimum in a management role
- 2 years hospitality experience
- Strong appreciation of music, art and board sports culture
- Solid understanding of great customer service
- Sharp wit and good banter
- An open mind and out of the box thinker
- Are a local to the Northern beaches
Key Tasks include
- Managing the day to day operations of the venue
- Leading and motivating FOH & BOH staff and other management
- Stock control and ordering
- Assisting the Events team in the development & execution of future events that drive revenue growth in the restaurant and improve its public profile
- Ensuring House service standards and policies are maintained to a high level
- Exceeding customer expectations through first class effortless customer service
- Managing a team of 25 staff
- Achieving labour, sales and all other KPI targets
Who We Are:
“It’s more than a Mexican restaurant, it’s a lifestyle”
Beach Burrito Co. is a family owned Mexican restaurant group, with strong surf, skate, arts and cultural values at its core. We offer an extensive and quality food and beverage menu at an affordable price. We are not confined to the usual restaurant norms; we are constantly pushing the boundaries to give the experience customers deserve. Whether it is clearing the tables to have a local band play upstairs, hosting local art exhibitions or even throwing a music and food festival on the street next to our venue. Proudly ‘feeding culture’ in Glenelg since 2015.
The boring bits.
- $55,000 – $70,000 per annum + bonus + superannuation
- Full time position, Dee Why – NSW
- Must have a current drivers license and own vehicle
- Must have full work right in Australia
- This is not a employee sponsorship opportunity